The Grand Adventure

02 May 2006

The Description

 Posted by Picasa

So... I have created a blog. Useless you say? Well, maybe for you it is. In actuallity this is going to be more like a journal of...you guessed it... my "grand adventure." I anticipate that it will be like a memory log, for me, during my travels more than anything else. But hey, who knows... you just may find it interesting/funny/stupid/retarded/lame/cool enough to read it.

I am not actually going to start this until I leave... but here is the tentative plan:
May 15th - leave for Vietnam via Hong Kong: stay for 1-2 weeks
June ?? - Head to Hong Kong: Stay 2-3 weeks
June ?? - Head to Shanghai or Hangzhou: play a while and start school in Hangzhou on July 1st
Sept. 1st - Start school in Jilin
Feb. ?? - Start school in Shanghai
Gear: I 3800in3 Deuter Backpack...total weight <20kg.>

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, 24 July, 2006, Blogger Grant Lian said…

    Holy crap, that's a lot of traveling! I did not know you were on this massive adventure - WAAAY more grand than any of mine! ::bows head in defeat::

    I saw your latest post as well - yeah I think I read it might be pretty troublesome to use Blogger in China. But still, please update often and with viewable photos (the Vietnam ones didn't come up for me - maybe it's my computer at work though, I dunno)!

     
  • At Monday, 24 July, 2006, Blogger Grant Lian said…

    Edit to above... make that Singapore instead of Vietnam...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home