The Grand Adventure

13 May 2006

The First Flight

 Posted by Picasa

Well, I hopped on the first flight of my journey today... to Boston. Scheduled to leave at 1:35pm, it actually left at hmm.... 3:30ish. Yay for jetblue. I guess i should actually say "yay" for Boston's Sh*tty weather.

We started to taxi out, and the the pilot was like "psych, fake-out, gottcha," and we turned around and waited at the gate for a another hour or so. Turns out the weather was so bad in Boston that air traffic was really backed up, thus it was more effecient for us to wait in West Palm, than to fly up to Boston and circle the airport wasting fuel - although we took on an extra 2000lbs of fuel just in case.

Other than that, i made it with no hassles. My backpack seems lighter than i though it is only like 12.6kg...haha only. I can hack it though. I just hope that the rest of my flights aren't so crazy. I want some stress-free travel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home