The Grand Adventure

20 May 2006

越南!!

Here goes my first post from Viet Nam. It's gonna be short beacause at this point i have better things to do than sit it a lame-ass internet cafe.

So i have just been hitting up Ha Noi so far for the first few days. Walking around aimlessly, checkling put all the stuff i can't buy because i can't carry anyhting with me...except for the 2 pairs of script glasses i bought for a grand total of $40.

The food is awesome. There is literally great food anywhere anytime. The best places are just random street vendors for Pho and such. It's ssooo good, and so cheap. AND...I can spice it to taste, so it gets nice and spicy for me.

I just got back from a side trip to Ha long bay today which will be the subject of my next post...look for it soon. To make a long, awesome story short, i met some peole that i will travel south with for the next few days. I am really looking foward to it now. I should be interesting to travel with some random people. Plus, they can help me practice my chinese, cause guess where they're from, China. The only people who want to spend as little money as me :) (no offense to anyone out there...just the facts)

So another adventure begins in two days. Look for pictures and the halong bay post, and a post on Ha Noi at 4:30am, my wake up time, soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home