The Grand Adventure

07 October 2006

Made in China?


Let me begin with saying, why the hell did my landlady have to give me such a shotty ass key.

I was heading out to go for a run about 45minutes ago, but while i was locking my door my made in china key snapped!!! I had to go get a lock smith...professional thief to open my door! And he charged me a riduculos price...50RMB to break open a door. In the states you can grab a random dude off the street to help you break into a house for free damn it!! What's more is that i called my landlady and she was like, i'll give you a call in the morning to see about getting you a key. I kind of want to just change the lock on her. Not only did i have to waste money getting my door unlocked, but now i'm trapped in my damn house!

Anyway, other than that my day was quite uneventful. I went by some kitten food and veggies to cook for the rest of the week. I also took a bunch of random pictures around Changchun Now, because i can't go running i am going to just sit in a horse stance until i fall down (30sec.), and do pushups until my arms give out (10...maybe)haha.


Which brings me to a new random point. I have become lazy since i left the states, i just don't have the same motivation to work out. I freaked myself last week when i realized i could barely complete three pullups. Since then i have been working out everyday, just your basic calistenics. But to make sure that i stay on top of this, i am making my plans/goals public...no better motivation than fearing people laughing at you. So looking at the chart below, i invite you to laugh, and continue laughing until i get my ass back into an acceptable physical condtion.

On a final note. My last post was not in english. I was inspired by my friend Grant's wife Cherry, who is from China but has an incredible english blog. So every so often i will try my hand at some gramatically incorrent and confusing chinese blogs.

Enough already on to the staggeringly pitiful results of todays (indoor...remember no key) workout

Run: 0 min.
Horse: 4 min. 8 sec. (but not a good one) 伟钧,你记得我们在UF第一个学期吗?我们再竞争吧!"天上的红太阳高高的满天光" 我没想到那首歌有那么长啊!发现了我不会控制我的退,就摇撼不已,好凄惨的啊!
push ups: 5 sets of 10
squat jumps: 5 sets of 10 (the people below me were not happy)
sit ups: 7 sets of 20 (various types)
jumping jacks: 10 sets of 20
“成功是百分之一的灵感加百分之九十九的汗水” 自强不息!

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, 11 October, 2006, Blogger Ed said…

    LOL, there would be no contest. Rebuilding is alot easier than starting from scratch. You used to have an 11 minute horse! That was always fun though, holding the horse stance til the end of the song... soooo painful...

     
  • At Friday, 13 October, 2006, Blogger Ed said…

    12+ minutes already! bleh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home