The Grand Adventure

10 June 2006

Rainy ass Hong Kong

So i celebrated my B-day in HK! It sucked!! HAHA! But only because of the weather. There was really nothing to do, except shopping. So.. i did. I decided i needed to buy a (some) birthday gifts for myself, so i spent the day in and out of different shops. Now, ordinarily i would not waste a day like this, but it was raining...HARD. So why not?

I was not successful at first, so i ended up in park in the middle of shopping district watching some old guy do some crazy taiqi. Then out of no where some woman points to me and beckons me over. She gave me a badmiton (sp) racket and we started to play. It took me about 3 minutes to get a feel for it, but then it was really nice. I played for about 1.5hrs in a light drizzle before it started to downpoor again. They told me to come back to the park at the some time anytime it wasn't raining. It was fun, so i just might.

Finally, i took myself out for a B-day dinner (because all my HK peeps where watching TV too afraid to get their stylish clothes wet :) ) and i finally found a pair of shoes, and then later a pair of pants. What fun shopping is....BKAHDKLJAD....LAME

Anyway...it's bakc to hunting for things to do in the rain. I will finally get to eat some Dimsum today in about 2.5 hours!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unitl later, enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home